Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Drowning Under Crimson Waves

Voices screaming in my head
They whisper words, words that are dead
And no one hears this desperate plea
Surrounded by the deepest sea
Drowning in my crimson waves
But still the voices, they do rave
And tell me of the darkened night
Of a place devoid of light
Where an echo of my screams
Will be the only thing which seems
To be real, to be right
Now my mid is in sure flight
To get away, to search for peace
To where these screams will surely cease
The only place where I am calm
Is when he holds me in his arms
So come and hold me once again
Silencing this raucous din
And let me whisper in your ear
The words I need you to hear
Those three words, I long to say
To you just once more today
They come out so hard, a verbal maze
I love you, forever and always

No comments:

Post a Comment