Friday, December 18, 2009

Once I Read A Story Not For Me


Lost
Tomorrow swallowed by endless Yesterdays
Searching for The Answer
Where do I go from Here?
I am
Lost
Sweet words are whispered in the Dark
But these Words are not Mine
I am an Observer
Impartial
Invisible
Trapped watching others Live
Lost
I hear those Words
Unspecific
Who do they Belong to?
Speculating
Are they for anyone?
Or are they too
Lost
Words of no origin
Words with no purpose but to fill a Void
Empty
The Echoes resound off those Cold Walls
And they Disappear
Lost in the unnamed Chasms
What should I think when you whisper sweet Nothings in my ear?
Do they have meaning?
Are they innocent words which end up Misconstrued?
Do they mean Nothing?
Your Whispers leave me Lost
In a Land of What If
And Maybe's
A Land of Ambiguity
Who is this girl you dream of?
And will anyone ever Dream of Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment