Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tonight



Tonight I will remember all the times gone by

The friends I’ve made, the friends I’ve lost, the friends I’ve left behind

Tonight I will let go of all of my regrets

Chances lost, and choices made and friends I never met

Tonight I will discover all the world can give

Family who love, friends who help, and a life to live

Tonight I will accept that life is what you do

To be loved-love, to get- than give, to trust you must be true

Tonight I will recover all I’ve left behind

Because anyone you’ve ever lost, you can always find

Tonight I will appreciate all of those I love

There are no better to be found neither below nor above

And when the sun rises with dawn, it will be my brand new start

Of mind, of body and of heart

No comments:

Post a Comment